you can breathe easy; when you’re compliant!
A lot of things can impact the quality of air we breathe. Vehicles we drive, equipment we use to do our work, and energy we consume all contribute. Stationary equipment that burns fuel to produce energy, heat, etc. are regulated by various agencies that have differing compliance requirements and jurisdictions. Boilers, generators, compressors, and process equipment like ovens, fryers, incinerators, and dryers are examples that contribute to your greenhouse gas and other emissions.
Federal, State, and local regulations govern the amount and types of air emissions that can be released. Permitting for facilities and equipment, monitoring and reporting are required by these regulatory agencies.
Knowing the regulations and your building, campus, or plant is the first part and understanding your goals.
From generator permitting to database systems to manage multi-national, air emissions and greenhouse gas inventories, and permit renewal schedules, and green energy credits we’re here to keep you informed and on top of your compliance and confident in achieving your goals.
environmental air quality evaluation, planning, studies, permitting, reporting, services for:
|ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS |
- Clean Air Act
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP)
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMs)
- Emission Reduction Credits (ERCs)
|PRODUCTION & EQUIPMENT |
- Boiler, generator, & facility permitting
- Emissions inventory reporting
- Greenhouse gas inventories
- Carbon footprint
- Stack testing consulting
- Emission testing method consulting