Environmental Permitting & Compliance
keep calm & keep compliant
Maintaining environmental compliance is essential throughout the oil & gas industry, from the wellhead to the burner tip, to keep your projects and operations running smoothly, and avoiding penalties from regulators. You need the peace of mind and confidence that your operations are well documented and compliant. Our breadth of experience in monitoring and permitting within the oil and gas industries, as well as in-house civil, mechanical, electrical, and process engineering groups who provide a thorough understanding of industry considerations, can make that happen.
Environmental emissions, such as air, waste, wastewater, stormwater, etc. can be regulated both locally and federally, and require varying degrees of monitoring and reporting to obtain compliance. Navigating the complex environmental regulatory labyrinths can be time consuming and costly, if done improperly.
Our environmental specialists provide insight, ahead of and during, facility and pipeline design projects – allowing other disciplines to focus and design with confidence. Utilizing our environmental expertise to create practical solutions for monitoring, reporting, permitting and more, keeps you both compliant and informed, allowing you to focus your efforts on your other critical operations.
environmental consulting, reporting, and permitting services include:
- Air quality permit applications, compliance & reporting
- Well drilling permit applications
- Pipeline alignment constructability evaluations for sensitive environmental receptors
- Federal, state & local regulatory agency liaison
- Emergency response plans
- Erosion & Sedimentation (E&S) plans & permits
- Biological habitat assessments
- Phase I & II environmental site assessments & due diligence reviews
- Wetland identification, delineation, & mitigation planning/monitoring
- GIS integrations
- Stream & wetland encroachment permits
- Dam permit applications & inspections
- Residual waste permits & reporting
- Cultural resource & threatened/endangered species study coordination
- Compliance & reporting database development
Get more information on our environmental services by visiting our environmental section: