ready, set, flow!
Pipelines connect your energy source with central processing and ultimately the end consumer. Having well-planned and designed oil & gas pipeline infrastructure is critical to safety, efficiency, and environmental impact.
Creating a new pipeline is not as simple as connecting two points. It is a thorough process involving not only your own production efficiencies and goals, but also regulatory agencies regarding environmental and safety factors, as well as landowner preferences and constructability concerns. Our pipeline planning and design engineering and consulting services provide you with information and options to make the best decisions for your pipeline, from feasibility and cost analysis through routing, fabrication and installation, so you can get your pipeline flowing, quickly, safely, and efficiently.
pipeline planning & design services include:
- Route planning constructability, field & desktop
- Hydraulic pipeline modeling & optimization
- Stream & wetland delineation
- Access road, site & grading plans
- Bidding (IFB) & construction (IFC) drawings
- Pipeline facilities, MLV, & M&R design
- PIG launcher/receiver design
- Material selection, stress analysis, & design documentation
- Class location & High Consequence Area (HCA) determination
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) design
- Erosion & sedimentation, E&S inspections
- GIS locating, mapping, & support
- Regulatory permitting, compliance, & reporting
- Hydrostatic test, purge, & blow-down plans
- As-built & test data sheet development
- Cathodic Protection (CP) planning
- Electrical service coordination & emergency power design
- Dedicated pipeline & power plant feed design
- Leak detection & repair (LDAR)